Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dear Preston!

Preston's actual birthday (April 23rd) fell on a Monday this  year!  Unfortunately that was a work/school day for all of us, but that didn't stop us from making the best of it- though we celebrated the entire weekend prior!

Monday morning, we had a sweet photo session with our big boy before school!  New preschool back pack and all (special thanks to Aunt Candace for that... and PotteryBarn Kids)!  Because Preston is beyond a routined child, he insisted on having his blue berries and cheerios in the picture.  He literally takes a baggie of both EVERY day to school.  And don't ever think of forgetting it because he will remind you:)  These pictures really make him look like a big boy and not my baby anymore!  It's bittersweet.  I miss my sweet baby, but I LOVE the age he is now:)





Horrible picture of me, but I had to get one with my TWO year old!



I was able to take cupcakes (or pancakes as Preston calls them) to school to celebrate there!

That evening, we blew out candles and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY yet again!  He had the whole thing down by this point!




Finally, we ended the evening with our routine bath time and listening to Preston sing to himself!