Sunday, November 18, 2012

Time to Get Back

Life has been crazy.  Busy.  Fun.  Tiring.  Exciting.  Crazy.  I've been terrible when it comes to updating this little thing.  In order to get back on track, I am going to post the highlights in a quick picture run down... I'm sure I'm going to leave out plenty of the little moments, but here are the things I captured that have been happening in Preston's world the past um.... 5 months....

Visited the Ft. Worth Zoo.

Celebrated this precious little girl's SEVENTH birthday

Visited some great friends in Mississippi.  We stopped by the French Quarter for this kids to get crazy!

Had an AMAZING family vacation in Destin.

Started school.

Made some cake.

Celebrated sweet Ruby's FIRST birthday.

Met up with a long lost friend.

Hung out with our relocated Mississippi friends again... this time in Texas.

Went to the Mansfield Music Festival.

Visited 4 fall festivals.

Celebrated Halloween with the in-laws.

Carved pumpkins.

Smiled.  A lot.

Went trick-or-treating.

Loved it.

Watched this beautiful little boy turn into one amazing (and exhausting) kid!

It's crazy to see what five months can hold.  Because I pretty much document every moment in this kid's life, I also have about a million videos.  Considering it would take for. ev. er. to upload each of them, I am just going to attach a link to my youtube page.  Here you will be updated on the video front of P.  http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahbemerson?feature=guide

Here's to getting back into the swing of things and keeping this blog updated.