Sunday, April 10, 2011

As Promised, (Finally) Pictures of Our Eleven Month Old

Yes, I know I am way behind time on posting these- but life has been busy- VERY busy.  I was looking forward to it slowing down in the month of May- but it too seems to be  filling up quickly... no complaints as we have lots of fun planned:)

Now- on to the pictures-
The standard monthly shot- which is becoming harder and harder to keep him laying still-
ONLY one more month... I think I can, I think I can....

A little bed head and someone very excited to play with his "P."


I thought I'd include one picture of Preston clothed to keep
the judgements to a minimum.

Smiley!

He LOVES to pull his Daddy's hair- and I too, think it's pretty funny.

Let me explain- I wanted to get a cute picture of Preston's tinny little hinny
AND while trying to do so, Brad threw the baseball (it was foam don't worry) right at it. 
Add those two together- and this is what you get...



AND Preston's newest learned skill- saying "I don't know!" 
I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!