Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day to Remember: Mother's Day 2011

I have waited my whole life to celebrate Mother's Day as a mother.  Last year, Preston was a mere 2 weeks old, but it still brought me so much joy knowing that I was officially a mother.  This year, well, this year was GREAT!!!  We were able to share the day with some of the most amazing people in my life- and I wouldn't have had it any other way!  Brad and I spent the night before and morning cooking a fabulous (if I do say so myself) brunch for the family... which included: My mom, Greg, Meme, Brandi, Bell, Justin, Candace, Ava, Brad, Preston, and myself!  It was such a laid back day and this will forever be one of the moments/ days I cherish. 

I'd like to point out that it is very rare that we have a relaxed day with all THREE kiddos and close family all around that isn't a holiday...

ohhhhh and to enlarge any group of pictures- just click on it :)


Mother's Day 2011 Emerson Family Photo


Preston and Bell doing a little "train pushing!"


COUSINS!!!


Play gym playing!


Preston was very lucky to have both of his aunts to love on him!



Moms and Babies








We also celebrated Isabella's birthday as she is turning TWO this weekend... CrAzY



While Preston napped, we did a little bubble playing outside on this BEAUTIFUL spring day!


 When the crazy kid got up- we had LOTS of water fun:)
The kiddos: Ava, Isabella, and Preston


The time for some POOL fun!

Preston was a little more into eating blueberries than playing in the pool




Resting because being one is a lot of work...

Sisters: First Mother's Day TOGETHER as mothers... great memories!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh