Friday, January 27, 2012

Fish Fry

After a fantastic weekend with our favorite Emersons, we headed out to the Ranch for a Fish Fry with the in-laws.  The food and company was great.  The lighting for photography purposes was even better!  I was able to snap quite a few pictures. 
Preston just adores his Aunt Candace, and he basically wanted nothing to do with Brad or myself while we were there.  He is beyond in love with her.  Did he also make her bathe him Friday and Saturday night, change him, play him, you name it, Candace had to it?  Yes, yes he did.   AND I enjoyed every minute of it.  One- because it gave Brad and I break.  Two- because seeing that relationship can only remind me of the one I have with her precious little girl. 
It is simply amazing to me to watch this from the other side….
Horse on a stick side note:  Preston insisted that we bring the horsie that Sissy got him a couple of months back.  He was dealthy afraid of this thing until we went to the Stock Show and saw all sorts of them in a barrell. Since then, it accompanies him pretty much everywhere in the house (and now outside of the house).  I was using it to put in front of his playroom closet with his extra toys that I rotate out- that way he wouldn't get in there.  Now, I guess, I have to come up with a new plan.






Quite possibly my favorite picture of the day!




Ava driving the tractor with Daddy Steve.



Crazy time with the kids this weekend!


On our way to the fish fry!