Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoying Life

2012 has been a great year so far.  Preston is at probably the most fun stage ever.  With that, we also have ridiculous fits and fights over Preston trying to do something himself... though half the time he can't.  He's VERY big into "Preston do it," or "Preston help you."  They both usually end in tears on his part- partially because he really can't do it, and it is frustrating and partially because Brad or I have to do it for him (again, though he thinks he can).  He is SO smart and SO cute... which can be a deadly combo for his parents.  



Here are some pictures over the past month (or two- I know- I'm behind)!  


Feeding the ducks a fish at the Oasis.  
Funny moment side note: Preston loves ducks and knows they say "quack," though I don't think he had really ever heard a duck "say," it in person.  While feeding, one duck let out a loud "QUACK."  And to that, Preston said, "Daddy toot." VERY loudly.  When I finally stopped laughing, I said, "No Preston, that was the duck."  He said, "Oh, duck toot?"  That boy...






My dad and JJ came to visit and see the Mavs (aka Lamar Odom aka Chloe Kardashian).



Play date with Sweet Caroline.



Eating chocolate chip cookies- a must have after dinner for Preston (um, and daddy).  Unfortunately there are no pictures of daddy as I didn't think a grown man with a chocolate face was nearly as cute a a little one with a chocolate face!



Here is Preston doing what he does best- thinking he knows how to fix his hair.  




A day at the park with my two favorite kiddos...