Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hanging with My Peeps

A few weekends ago, Sissy, Aunt Candace, Uncle Justin, and Ava came to visit!  We had such a great time just hanging out at the house (and, of course, one quick trip to Target to get new rugs for my kitchen I have been telling my moms about for weeks)!  Nothing makes me happier than spending the weekends with people we love and enjoy everything that Preston does (even if he is throwing ups at your face or slapping you in the back of the leg...)




Ava brought her DS for her and Uncle Brad to play
(he freaking loves it as much as she does)
Of course, she is annoyed to explain minor details to the very focused Brad.

Preston wanted to see what all of the fuss was about.



I like my Daddy's shoes!

And Preston earned himself some new house shoes at Target!





So did Miss Ava


I am IN LOVE with these two kiddos!


Looking for bugs with Sissy!