Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Video Update

I cannot believe it has been basically a month since my last post... well, yes I can.  We have been crazy busy with work, school, friends, and family.  Though are weeks have been tough (and sometimes tough is an understatement), our weekends have been simply amazing.  I finally edited and upload some videos and pictures from the last month!  Here are some videos of Preston being Preston!

His daddy taught him to do this!  He loves to play peek-a-boo in the car...
I just love hearing him say his name.
Preston is FASCINATED with live music... anything from Journey to his all-time favorite at the moment- Sara Evans (unfortunately, shortly after this was taken, I accidentally deleted it... oops).  Preston will NOT watch any tv shows for longer then 3 minutes... he could care less about it (unless it's a music video)!

He loves to dance!

Wearing Ava's shoes!