Friday, September 16, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Our family had such a great time celebrating a birthday, seeing family, going to the aquarium, and playing outside over Labor Day weekend!  I always think... why do we need a holiday so early in school year... this year has proven why!  I needed this break more than I could imagine.  We enjoyed just about EVERY minute of it!  It was absolutely beautiful here (finally BELOW 100) and that just set the mood for an incredible weekend!

First, we celebrated Preston's buddy, Logan's first birthday!

 
"Happy Birthday, Buddy!"


Sweet Girl!





Sunday, we went to the new aquarium in Grapevine with Gigi, Aunt Kaitlyn, and Ava!  It was so neat.  I was a little disappointed because they made me turn my flash off (something about it being harmful to the fish, blah, blah, blah), so I didn't get the quality of pictures that I would have liked... We did have a great time!  Preston was FASCINATED with it all... I had no doubt he would be!





He loved the crab!












Ava was able to touch a star fish.

Preston was not a fan of that



Finally, Monday (LABOR DAY), we had a nice relaxing day with the Emerson's.  The weather was PERFECT, so we were able to take the kiddos OUTSIDE to play!



WA-WHO!





Ava being silly because Preston wouldn't stay still for a picture.