Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sissy!

           Thank you for-
Making me a priority
Always coming over to play with me

Making me smile and laugh… hard

Always telling me “I love you,” with our special little hand movements

Talking to me on the phone- anytime the phone rings, you are the first person I think of and always ask to talk to you (even if Mommy does actually get phone calls from other people every now and then).

Giving me anything and everything I think I need (even if Mommy throws a fit over it)

Buying me ridiculous toys that my mommy can’t stand (oh I love my rocking horse)!

Driving over an hour just to visit me for maybe an hour or two

Taking off work to help out when Mommy or Daddy can’t

Taking over when my Mommy’s had enough

Being patient with me AND my Mommy

Being there...

Being MY Sissy.


My first time to meet you-




And now-