Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Next Time

I keep telling myself that there are only 8 weeks until Preston and I are officially on summer vacation.  For one, it's so hard to believe because I feel like this school year has basically flown by.  And two, though it has flown by, I'm ready, oh so ready!

We've been busy the past couple of weeks, working, going to school, celebrating, and saying good bye to our dear friends Katie, Jordan, and Caroline who are moving back to Mississippi.  If you remember, Caroline and Preston have been friends since birth.  Literally- Caroline came to meet Preston in the hospital.  Throughout the past couple of years, we have been able to enjoy watching our children grow up together.  Katie was a God send last year when Preston was sick and she watched him while I worked.  The friendship we share is unlike any other, and I am beyond sad to see her go.  BUT I'm going to stay on the bright side and remember the good time- oh the infinite amount of good times.  

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Noel's for a Moving Away BBQ.  All of the kids played and had a wonderful time.