Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Polite to Wave and Say "Hi!"

Now that Preston is into pretty much anything he can get his grubby little hands on, life is crazy.  I did get in a tug-of-war match with the little turd (ugh-turtle) this morning.  He had a death grip on our mini-Kodak camera.  I really didn't know who was going to win, but with a quick distraction from a fancy cup, he surrendered the camera, and I won.  On it, I found this video from about 2 weeks ago.  Sorry I'm behind on posting this, and I'm even more sorry for, again, my camera voice and my face with no make-up.  BUT- the boy LOOKS (key word looks) precious!! 

Preston LOVES to wave.  So much so that when I (and Candace) have tried to rock him to sleep, he raises his little head to wave at his own shadow (future gifted and talented right there)!  We VERY rarely rock Preston, as I refused to do it when he was little bitty because I didn't want him to become dependant on it.  Well, apparently I did a great job with that, as he now just thinks it's play time.  His daddy does do his nightly feeding in his rocker, but that's about as much rocking as we do.  Luckily, he USUALLY falls asleep pretty easy after his nightly routine! 

Now, onto the video of my baby boy who has learned in the past two days (of being stuck at home with Mommy and Daddy) to:  pull picture frames off of shelves, pull plugs out of walls, bang blinds into the windows, crawl underneath both his highchair and table (and usually get stuck), dump dog food everywhere (and cry about it because it scares him), shut doors in his mommy's face, and finally, fake cough.  Man, oh, man, we are in trouble-  ENJOY!!!