Monday, January 24, 2011

A little picture update-

Finally, I think we are getting back to normal!  Preston is back to his nightly rountine, and we are right back into this quick-paced adventure we call life:)  Just thought I would do a quick picture update on the happenings at the Emerson Household!  I can't get enough pictures of my precious boo... so now, I have to share them-

"Helping" Daddy put up his aquarium in P's playroom!

Happy to Help


Trying to get in the box


Successfully getting into the box

Hanging with his Aunt Candace

Trying to take a picture of the kiddos, but Preston wanted to say hi intead!


Excited to take his 9 month pictures... well, only the ones where is could sit up... the laying down ones are out of the window now....


He LOVES her

Fun times in the bath

Fun with the letters!