Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve-Eve

Brad and I (really meaning me) decided to host an Emerson Cousin Christmas party Friday night!  It was decided that not all of the families were getting together, and I just couldn't think of spending Christmas without all of Brad's cousins!  We always have such a great time- and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to have a fun evening with some of the funnest (I know not a word) cousins around!  Almost everyone was able to make it (including Brittany- who no isn't a cousin, but pretty much my family)!  We had a great time exchanging gifts and playing Quelf!  I really hope this is a tradition we can carry on for many years to come.  


Brad and Sarah

Justin and Candace

Aaron and Nicole

Kyle and Kaitlyn

Billy and Leigh


GAME TIME!