Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little Drummer Boy

Preston has his first "performance," (and I use that turn VERY loosely) last Friday at his school.  When they told me about it- I just laughed.  I knew that it would be QUITE interesting to get my son to do anything on a stage, in front of strangers, in the evening, after a long day of school.  Well, I was somewhat right.  He DID get on the stage.  Sit.  Look.  Find me.  Cry.  Walk off.  Then clap so proudly at himself.  That's my boy!  Though it wasn't perfect, I enjoyed every minute of it.  I can't WAIT to see what the next few years have in store for us:)  

"That is where I will be performing."

"Yep, right here."


"Let's Rock this."



"Oh wait, there's my mom."

"You aren't going to say anything to make this better."

"I'm done."


"Oh, it's over... yay for me... I did great."