Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME (About 2 months ago)....


A couple of Sunday's ago (or about 8 ago), Ava (along with some special helpers) threw me a birthday party!  I haven't had one of these is a LONG time, and though it wasn't anything fancy (or big), I realized how truly blessed I am to have such a special little girl that cares about me.  Now onto the "Aunt of the Year" award... I didn't even get a picture with myself and the party planner.  BUT I did get some other cute shots.  (You will also notice the Dallas Cowboys themed shirts as, this year, my birthday feel on game day...).

The boys are my world



Preston LOVE "fo-ba."  Every time he sees a football game on TV, he says "Go Cowboys," and "Touchdown." 
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree (and that tree being Brad).



"If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it..."


My special cake prepared by Chef Ava!




Someone was VERY excited about me blowing out my candles!

Preston LOVES cake... too bad he also decides not to sleep when he takes in sweets.
Happy Quarter Birthday to ME!!!