Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cool Dog, School Dog

Reading, reading, reading... that's about all we do these days.  Yes, as a teacher, I am VERY glad Preston enjoys reading.  BUT as a human being, I am VERY exhausted with reading the same books OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.  Preston is similar to me in the fact that when he finds something he likes, he sticks to it.  Again, I can appreciate that, but man-oh-man, I'm pretty sure I have read the following books one too many times in the past couple of months:

Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Baby Bear, Baby Bear
Goodnight Moon
The Foot Book
Ten Friendly Fish
Animal Sounds

and, I can't forget,

Cool Dog, School Dog

Preston cannot get enough of this book.  Though this week he has had to tough it out as he pretty much ripped it into too many pieces to read.  It looks like I will be in search of this book for another gift wrapped box under the Christmas Tree.

It is a cute book- one I had honestly never heard of.  It's quick.  It's easy.  AND it is definitely a favorite among the little guy!